Use of the service
- Reselling use of, or access to, the Service to any third party.
- Using spiders, robots, data mining techniques or other automated devices or programs to catalog, download or otherwise reproduce, store or distribute content available on the Service.
- Removing copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices from content made available on or accessed through the Service.
- Defaming, harassing, threatening, or intimidating people or entities through the Service.
- Posting another individual’s private or confidential information on the Service.
- Impersonating another person or otherwise misrepresenting your affiliation with a person or entity or otherwise engaging in fraudulent conduct.
- Interfering with the proper working of the Service.
Our proprietary rights
Accuracy of service information
We are not responsible if information on the Service is not accurate, complete or correct. The material on the Service should not be relied upon or used as the basis for making significant decisions without consulting primary or more accurate, complete or timely sources of information. Any reliance on the material on the Service is at your own risk. The Service may contain historical information, which historical information necessarily is not current and is provided for your reference only. The Service may also contain information provided by third parties, and the opinions and views of third parties. We are under no obligation to verify any information provided by third parties, and the opinions and views expressed by third parties are not those of Open Road Media and are not endorsed by Open Road Media. We reserve the right to modify the contents of the Service at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on the Service. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to the Service.
Open Road Media respects the intellectual property of others. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (“DMCA”), please provide us with the following information in writing:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed upon;
- A description of where the material you claim is infringing is located on the Service;
- Your address, telephone number, and a valid email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or by law; and
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the owner’s behalf.
The above information should be submitted to Open Road Media’s designated agent for claims of copyright infringement:Title: Chief Operating Officer
Attention: DMCA Claim
Address: Open Road Integrated Media, Inc.
180 Maiden Lane, Suite 8A
New York, NY 10038
Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgPlease note that this procedure and contact information is exclusively for notifying Open Road Media that your copyrighted material may have been infringed. The above requirements are intended to comply with our obligations under the DMCA, including 17 U.S.C. Section 512(c), but do not constitute legal advice.
THE SERVICE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ALL CONTENT MADE AVAILABLE ON OR ACCESSED THROUGH THE SERVICE, IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE,” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. FURTHER, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW, WE DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, NON-INFRINGEMENT, TITLE, CUSTOM, TRADE, MERCHANTABILITY, QUIET ENJOYMENT, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THE SERVICE OR ANY MATERIALS OR CONTENT CONTAINED THEREIN WILL BE COMPLETELY SECURE, UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE SERVICE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
Limitation of liability
Should you have any questions you may contact us at email@example.com.